What’s New in 3.4.0.
This release was mostly to replace the Java photo uploader with an HTML5 uploader, during which the entire photo uploading code was re-written. Templates were also introduced in this version.
- The default Java Uploader was replaced by Plupload
- Photos and avatars can now be saved to an Amazon S3 account.
- Fixed bug when deleting photos
Home / What’s New
- The homepage ‘What’s New’ area has been updated to include more detail and is better organized.
- A bug in the status reply has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where users were showing up as new before they were activiated
- Siblings are now sorted oldest first
- Middle name is now included
- Fixed bug where users upgrading from FCMS 3.3 cannot login
- Better templates have been created
- UI directory has been re-organized
- Fixed bug on Calendar ‘Day’ view
For a complete list of changes for FCMS 3.4.0, check out the roadmap.